Terms and Conditions
Allergens Found in Our products:
- Due to making the cakes bespoke to orders, we can only take so many orders per weekend. All cancelations and changes are required 7 days prior to the date of delivery. If canceled at least 7 days prior to the delivery date, we will be happy to transfer any payment made on that order to another order within 3 months from that date.
Refunds / Exchanges
- Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for custom orders.
- Once you or a designated party has picked up an order and signed for it, it is considered “accepted” – we will ask to make sure that everything is correct such as the design, spelling, etc. Refunds requested due to decorating style, writing, color shade, or general design will not be honored after signing for your cake.
- All products are the responsibility of the customer once it leaves our shop. We are not responsible for any damage occurring to the cake during transport as we have to use outside carriers. The cakes will be frozen when leaving our factory and packed with ice or dry ice during the transit process. This is done so that the cakes are frozen during the transit period and to prevent any damages at this stage. We aim for the cake to start defrosting upon arrival however there maybe circumstances where the cake arrives fully defrosted or still in frozen state. If the cake arrives frozen you must allow it to naturally defrost within standard ambient temperatures and normally this will take anything from 1- 5 hours depending on the room temperature. If the cake arrives partially frozen or is still in defrosting stages then you should allow it to naturally defrost as stated above before consumed. We do not recommend re freezing the cake once its delivered and it showed be consumed within 1 day. If you store it before you consumer, we recommended storing it within standard ambient conditions once received.
We only give refunds in accordance with refund policies stated below.
- Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Full refunds requested due to flavor or texture after the cake has been purchased will not be honored. Please understand that we cannot issue refunds for cakes that have already been completely or partially eaten. Please remember the cakes are all hand decorated and resemble a similar image to that of the pictures on the site. As they are all hand decorated we cannot guarantee they will be 100% similar to the image but we will make every effort to ensure this. If the wrong cake is sent out we may ask for a picture of the cake that has been received and we will need the image emailed to [email protected]. If the wrong cake is sent out then we will either offer you a full refund or send you a new cake out so long as there is sufficient evidence to show this.
Cancellation / Changes
- Changes and cancellations to retail orders are accepted up until 7 days prior to the date of delivery. We are unable to make changes on orders after that time frame. No refunds will be provided for any payments made on the order no matter the amount – if canceled at least 7 days in advance of delivery date we will be happy to transfer any payment made on that order to another order within 3 months from that date. We will provide no other refunds regardless the circumstances. You will be required to pay the full amount if the order is cancelled with less notice. This does not apply to orders that have contracts.
Guarantee / Disclaimer
- We do all that we can to make sure that your order is decorated to the specification on your written order form, or if you send your request via email or from the image on the website.
- Every order is hand-made. Decorative finishes are done by hand and are subject to the artistic interpretation of our expert cake decorators. You may provide us with a photograph for inspiration and duplication; however, we make no claims for exact duplication of the work done by other cake decorators.
All orders are subject to these policies listed above.